Quality Concrete Holdings Berhad deals with:
- Ready-mixed Concrete & Concrete Products
- PE Pipes
- Woven Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE) Bags
- Timber Products
- Commercial and Residential Property
- Quarry Products
Ready-mixed Concrete & Concrete Products
QC Ready-Mixed Concrete (RMC)
RMC is made up of cement, Coarse Aggregate (20mm), fine Aggregate (sand), water and admixtures. They are weighted proportionally according to our mix design, mixed in a mixer and/or mix drum, and transported to site for immediate use by contractors. Depending on the design, the RMC will achieve different target strength within 28 days. Our plants are automated using computer software to produce accurate RMC.
- C10 to C60 concrete
- Low temperature concrete
- Slag cement concrete
- Various specified concrete according to project requirement
We deliver per load 5 m3 of concrete. We have experience in delivering concrete up to 2,000 m3 in 20 hours for raft foundation.
- Computerised batching system for accurate mix
- Experienced staff in operation and design
- Data-based management for quality control
- Customer support and technical assistance
- Concrete compliant, adhering strictly to BS5238 MS528
QC Pile started operation in 1997 and has since supplied to projects throughout Sarawak and neighbouring Brunei. QC Pile is well known for its quality workmanship and concrete.
QC Pile is designed in accordance with Malaysia Standards R.C Piles to JKR standards. Customers' prescribed designs can be manufactured upon request.
QC Pile is manufactured in specially made rigid steel moulds that will reproduce piles of consistent dimensions. Special tapered faces of the pile make lifting easy from the steel mould, minimising 'stress induced damage' and as such, helps maintain the structural integrity of the pile unit.
Lifting hooks are sized and located by design to minimise stresses during handling and pitching.
QC Piles uses HTDB/HTDV reinforcing bars and high strength ready-mixed concrete with a minimum grade of 45 Mpa conforming to both MS523 and BS5328.
Plastic spacers are used for bar chairs to provide the necessary concrete cover to steel reinforcement.
QC Pile comes in multiple of 3.0 metres ranging from 3.0 to 12.0 metres to minimise wastage on site by joining on lengths of required pile. Joint plates are 'fillet welded' together to develop the same tensile and bending stresses as the individual pile unit.
- Factory controlled manufacturing ensures consistent quality
- High load capacity design maximises structural efficiency
- Available in varying standard lengths to minimise wastage
- Able to withstand hard driving conditions
Products distributed under Quality Concrete Sdn Bhd
Polyflow PE pipes have the following properties which are suitable for purposes of water distribution:
- Light weight - only about 1/5 of a steel pipe of a similar size
- Flexibility - can be bent to conform to terrain contours and soil movements
- Ultra-violet resistance - protected against ultra-violet radiation (sunlight)
- Non-toxic and odorless - free from toxicity and does not affect taste of drinking water
- Lower overall project costs - lower overall cost results from all good properties of PE pipes
- Versatility - due to its superior physical and chemical-resistant properties, it can be used in a large number of applications and industries
- Chemical resistance - good chemical resistance to most common organic and inorganic chemicals, from PH values of 0 to 14 and it is also resistant to rotting or rusting
- Superior flowability - PE pipes have extremely smooth inner surface giving lowest flow resistance and is free from scaling or corrosion encrustation
- Impact resistance - high flexural and impact strength and do not easily crack, break or fracture when handled roughly
Applications of PE pipes
- Potable water distribution - On land or underwater
- Irrigation, agriculture, aquaculture
- Sewerage and effluent disposal
- Pipes relining
- Conveyance of chemicals
- Gas distribution
Polyflow Pipes Sdn Bhd also provides the following back-up service for its customers:
- Installation and welding services
- Technical advice
- Training on welding provided for pipe installation
Products distributed under Polyflow Pipes Sdn Bhd
Woven Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE) Bags
Products distributed under Kutex Sdn Bhd
Sawn Timber & Timber Products
1. Sawn TimberThese include various classifications and categories such as:
- Air Dried (A.D) sawn timber
- Kiln Dried (K.D) sawn timber
- A.D Planed timber
- K.D Planed timber
2. Semi-finished and finished flooring products
- Rough sawn
- Planed timber
- K.D Planed timber
- Tongue and groove
- Moulding profile and
- UV parquet
3. Finger-joint and laminated board
4. Solid doors, window flame, door flame and interior & exterior decorating skirting
The species used in the production include Meranti, Nyatoh, Agathis, Sepetir, Jelutong, Kempas, Keranji, Kapur, Keruing, Selangan Batu and various mixed hardwood from South East Asia.
Products distributed under Lee Ling Timber Products Sdn Bhd
Commercial and Residential Property
Products distributed under Hong Wei Holdings Sdn Bhd
Products distributed under Agrowell Sdn Bhd